If you are engaged in an employment law or labor dispute, it is important to consult with an attorney who is experienced in handling employment and labor issues. At Shulman Hodges & Bastian LLP, our Orange County and Riverside County-based lawyers provide skilled employment law guidance to employers and employees throughout California. We know employment law, and we can help you address your employment law issues, cost-effectively.
Comprehensive Employment Law Representation
Our employment law attorneys offer full-service legal representation. The scope of our employment law practice includes cases involving:
- Discrimination: Claims of employment discrimination based on age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual preference and other protected classes.
- Harassment: Including sexual harassment and hostile work environment claims.
- Wage and hour disputes: We handle all types of wage and hour disputes, including those involving claims of unpaid overtime, unpaid vacation, meals and breaks, and misclassification of employees as independent contractors.
- Wrongful termination: We represent parties in wrongful termination suits, including claims of constructive termination.
- Whistleblower claims: We handle all types of whistleblower claims, including those falling under the Federal False Claims Act (also referred to as qui tam action).
Whatever employment law issue you face, our attorneys will work with you to help achieve the best possible outcome. We have a proven record of success handling employment and labor claims for plaintiffs and defendants.
Contact Our California Employment Law Attorneys
We provide skilled representation to employers and employees throughout California. To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced Orange County-based employment law attorneys, please contact us online or by telephone at 949-340-3400 or 949-427-1654.