A shareholder and operating agreement establishes the rights and obligations of a company's shareholders or members and governs the relationship between them. These agreements typically address:
- The nature and operation of the business
- The voting rights of shareholders and/or members
- Allocating shareholder and/or member responsibilities
- The ownership rights of shareholders and/or members
- Establishing guidelines for the resolution of disputes
- Provisions for protecting the company's competitive interests
- Noncompete provisions
- Rights of first refusal
- Business valuation
- Dispute resolution
If you are seeking representation for drafting agreements for your California business, the attorneys at Shulman Hodges & Bastian LLP can provide you with the knowledgeable legal guidance you need. We draft, review, negotiate and litigate all business-related agreements and other contracts for clients throughout California.
Contact Our Full-Service Business Law Firm
If you are seeking to establish shareholder contracts in California, our lawyers are here to protect your rights and interests. To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced shareholder agreement attorneys, please contact us online or by telephone at 949-340-3400 or 949-427-1654. With law offices in Irvine and Riverside, we serve clients in Orange County and throughout California.